At any time of the year The Red Carpet remains a vibrant hub on Barton Marina. We stream live events from all over the world and are proud to welcome guests to sell out shows of art house and main stream films. Take a look at all the films and events that you can book at the moment…
Brunch is served from 10am until 11.45am; lunch from 12 noon until 3pm, a reduced lunch menu from 3pm until 5pm and for our evening menu we take orders from 5pm until 8.30pm. We now have a daytime film and food offer consisting of a one course brunch or lunch with a cinema ticket for £12.95. In the evening our popular two course film & food deal is available every evening for £27.95pp.
Screenings which commence before 10 can continue uninterrupted, and alcohol purchased before 10pm can continue to be consumed in the cinema…
We're really hoping you'll visit us soon but obviously we have to keep you safe. These are the measures we have put in place...
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF YOU HAVE COVID 19 SYMPTOMS. INSTEAD EMAIL US ON firstname.lastname@example.org TO LET US KNOW AND YOU WON’T BE CHARGED.
1. One meter gap around each booking in the cinema
2. Air is changed completely in both cinemas every six minutes
3. Hand sanitiser points are situated around the building
4. A one way system into and out of the business to improve social distancing
5. Increased time between shows to reduce contact and allow more time for deep cleaning
6. New spray deep cleaning methods for both the cafe bar and the cinema
7. Less people allowed in the toilets at any time.
8. Face masks are now mandatory in cinemas but you may remove the face mask temporarily to enjoy food or drinks.
9. Face masks are now mandatory in the cafe bar except when sitting at a table eating and drinking.
10. We are now operating table service only inside and outside the cafe bar.
11. The cafe bar has reduced tables and these tables are now surrounded by partitions creating isolated booths.
12. The outside seating area has been covered so you can sit outside safely even when it rains. This is available on a first come, first served basis.
13. Serving staff will be wearing face masks and operating with a strict hand wash procedure.
14. Screenings which commence before 10pm can continue uninterrupted, and alcohol purchased before 10pm can continue to be consumed in the cinema
15. We can accept a maximum of 6 people per table outside from different households.
16, We can accept a maximum of 6 people per table inside from the same bubble or support bubble
17. We can accept individual bookings in the cinema from people from different bubbles.
18. We can accept bookings of two people seated together in the cinema for people from the same household bubble or support bubble.
Kathryn Silk via email.
It’s strange to think that in February we were on alert to prepare for the biggest April ever with both James Bond and Peter Rabbit 2 arriving at exactly the same time. As it was of course, we were shut by Easter with just tumbleweed gently drifting through the café bar and cinemas and Daniel Craig sadly nowhere in sight.
Now it’s Christmas time and it’s great to share some good news; because of your gift voucher purchases, the five star reviews and all the visits we received in the summer it looks like we’ll be healthy enough to reopen with our full team as soon as Boris says we can. I’m ridiculously excited about the first round of vaccinations now being administered to the over 80’s (hello to Mum and Uncle Billy – fantastic first round Alrewas participants) and James Bond and Peter Rabbit look set to be with us during Easter 2021 instead, so all is not lost.
So before I sign off from a slightly nerve racking 2020, I just wanted to wish you a fantastic Christmas, enjoy your three bubble get togethers and I hope we’ll be able to see a lot more of you in 2021.
Merry Christmas from the whole of The Red Carpet Team xxxxx
P.S MORE GOOD NEWS - WE ARE NOW THE PROUD RECIPIANTS OF A GRANT FROM THE CULTURE RECOVERY FUND WHICH IS A HUGE RELIEF.